The following are the current, five most viewed postings at Spotsylvania Civil War Blog, with most views happening within the past year as our traffic has increased with growing exposure and popularity of the overall subject. This first year of the Civil War Sesquicentennial Commemoration has been a large factor in our growing popularity. Overall traffic to Civil War sites on the Internet has grown and referrals from other blogs and websites has increased exponentially.
1. Related Lands - Andersonville Prison, Macon and Sumter Counties, Georgia: Posted Oct. 9, 2010
2. Placing Some of the Dead at Widow Alsop's: Posted March 24, 2011
3. Grave Torn Open In Freak Storm - Fredericksburg, July 16: Posted July 20, 2010
4. Gross! What Are They Doing? Latrine at the Fredericksburg Power Canal? A Not So Pleasant Consideration: Posted July 1, 2011
5. Is This The Widow Susan Alsop? A treasure from the attic: Posted April 5, 2011
I hope my longtime viewers, and new visitors, will enjoy this look back. Thank you for stopping in.