Battlefield Guide Services

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finding time to blog is rare, but doable... I hope...


I have great plans for this blog, and anyone who knows me knows I have plenty of material. I am currently working on several projects that are taking most of my days, but I am developing a strategy that will perhaps allow me to force some early AM hours as devoted blog time. Discipline my friends. That's what it will take. With a little interaction, things should take off.

With that said, I welcome you to my Spotsylvania Civil War Blog. It shall be devoted pretty much to the subject for which it is titled, but once again, those who know me will attest to the fact that I can go off on tangents. Everything is relative.
I wasn't trying to look like Joe Mantegna in the picture here, it just happened.


No comments: